Your Best Choice for :
Built by you custom homes and remodels. Be your own General Contractor with our Help.
Not sure what to do with a property you own? Let us hlep you evalutate!
By the #1 Home Construction Specialist
Build More For Less, The Owner Builder Way.
- If you want to build your own Custom Home we can help you do it. Whether it is your main residence or vacation home we can help. E. Terrence Keenan of Keenan Construction Management & Consulting was an award winning Remodeler and has over 35 years of Construction & Consulting experience along with being a licensed home builder.
- Deciding to build your families dream home on your own is a huge undertaking. We can offer you many services before and throughout the building process including the owner built home consultation or the actual construction management to help assure you that your newly built home will be a valued and prized possession for many years to come.
E Terrence Keenan
Consultant- Owner Builder Homes, Award Winning Custom Home Builder Remodeler, New Home Construction Specialist
Keenan Consulting Associate
Rich Egoville – Keenan Associate
Rich shown on site reviewing plans with an Owner Builder client that is building his own home in the Delaware County area with the help of Keenan Construction Management & Consulting. Right- Rich shown at a Job site in South Jersey.
Let us help you
build your own Custom Home and save tens of thousands of dollars!
Let's Do It Right!
Ask me how!
Advantages of Being Your Own Builder with Keenan Construction Management & Consulting:
- As an 'Owner Builder' you will.....
- As an 'Owner Builder' you will be in control of the entire process before and during construction with consulting assistance as needed. You control the entire project with no hidden costs, or the hidden builder savings and/or discounts and without the big homebuilder mark ups / profit margin. You have full disclosure of everything that you wouldn't have with a homebuilder that is building your home, actual cost, savings and more.
- You will act as your own Builder.....
- You will act as your own Builder / Construction Manager with total control, management flexibility and our support to fit your needs for the project.
- You, as your own builder can choose.....
- You, as your own builder can choose the subcontractors, vendors / suppliers that are referred by us or that were found by you or referred to you by others or you can even do some of the work on your home yourself as some owner builders do to save even more on building costs. It's all up to you and it all includes our help as needed.
- You will not only have pride of.....
- You will not only have pride of ownership of a new home, your family’s home, but will also have the satisfaction of having built your families own custom home which will be a valued possession and investment for years to come.
- Cost Savings- You will save tens.....
- Cost Savings- You will save tens of thousands of dollars as your own builder with our guidance. This includes getting actual builders pricing from suppliers and subcontractors. Help with price negotiations will be provided by Keenan Construction Management & Consulting. Savings also is mainly included from not having a custom home builders mark up for profit and overhead that would easily be at about 30% on top of hard costs. Why do I know this? Because, as a custom homebuilder for a quarter of a century a 30% markup was standard for a custom homebuilder for overhead, expenses and profit. As a consultant I have no overhead and charge a minimal fee for this service compared to the mark up I had to have for profit, overhead and other expenses as a custom homebuilder.
- The total cost to complete your.....
- The total cost to complete your new home is based on many factors that are specific to your particular project, including your own needs and specifications. As an owner builder, building your family’s home you can control many of the factors that determine the total cost in addition to saving the amount of a builder’s built in gross profit margin (30 % as mentioned above). Many factors will determine overall cost and you are in control of the determining factors.
- You’ll be able to have and afford.....
- You’ll be able to have and afford the extra square footage, amenities and upgrades that you want in your new custom home, including the changes made as you go along during construction without large change order mark ups by a builder.
- As an owner builder you receive.....
- As an owner builder you receive the advantages of builder pricing and discounts with this consultants support and resources of over 30 years. You will also have leverage with preferred subcontractors and suppliers/vendors due to the consultants negotiating experience.
- Building your own home with the.....
- Building your own home with the assistance of Keenan Construction Management & Consulting will get continuous personal, individual support from the Keenan Team, including Terrence Keenan himself, a Trinity University (Homebuilding Degree) graduate, award winning Home Builder with over 35 years of homebuilding related experience, licensed in the State of Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
- As the builder of your own new.....
- As the builder of your own new custom home you will work with a Keenan Consultant including Terrence Keenan personally. The new home construction specialists will assist you with every aspect of the planning, budgeting, scheduling, construction management and the entire building process- before, during and even after.
- You will complete your personal.....
- You will complete your personal Custom Home project with a larger and/or less expensive, better built home than if built by an actual home building contractor. Your own Owner Built Home will have an up front, large built in equity, and if, or when you decide to sell the home will reap the benefits of that built in equity of an Owner Built Home, that had the support of Keenan Construction Management & Consulting - The Delaware Valleys' Premier Construction Specialists.
Let us also assist getting your 'Owner Builder' Home
process going in the following ways:
- As an 'Owner Builder' you will.....Help with selling your existing home:
- Listing your existing home for sale with our preferred Licensed Realtor can save you up to 50 percent discount on the listing end of the real estate commission fee for selling your existing home. Also there will be an inspection of your existing home included at no charge - Get 'Move In Certified' on the home, to help it sell faster with Pre Listing/ Sellers Inspection by a licensed Real Estate Commission Professional Inspector, Certified with (InterNACHI) International Association of Certified Home Inspectors. Consultation will be available by us to evaluate what repairs and/or improvements may be needed on your existing home to help make it a better 'Move In Certified' home for faster sale potential.
- Help with finding land for your home site:
- If you don't already have a home site to build on we will help you find it. We have a licensed Real Estate professional with the resources to help make it easier to find you a home site in New Jersey or Pennsylvania. We can and will help you find the land to build your own Custom Home on.
- Help with coordinating financing for your new Owner Built Home:
- If you don't have financing lined up for your new home, than we can line you up with our sources of lenders that specialize in Construction Financing (click) for 'Owner Built' projects.
- Help with Plan Design and Layout:
- If you already have plans for your home we will help you lay it out on the home site ahead of time. If you don't have plans, our source at the Plan Factory (click) has thousands of plans to choose from. Changes can be made to these plans as needed, or you can start from scratch and totally design a new custom plan with the designer. The CAD design home plans for your new Owner Buider Custom Home can be printed out and is available on PDF file for your computer.
Choose a 'Build Your Own Home' Consultant that has over 30 years of Custom Homebuilding, Custom Renovation, Real Estate, Construction, and Consulting experience and offers much more than that ! !
Build your Own Home and Save ! ! !
Construction Phase Inspection Services available if you decide to have a Builder build your new home.